Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Small Talk



*Once upon a time there was this family. The mother was quite beautiful, the father chubby and the kid was pretty funny. Everyone loved them until one day when they moved in a different neighborhood and nobody ever heard of them again ( not even me and I hear everything ).    </span>

* Once upon a time there was a raccoon who fell deeply in love with Rodika the Squirrel.  Rodika was jumping around joyfully from tree to tree, in other words she didn't give a shit about our raccoon.

One day the raccoon took a deep breath and 100 ml of whiskey and  went to the squirrel to tell her about his feelings. She was jumping around like crazy as usual.

- M'am, m'am! Can I talk to you for a second?

- Hm?

And running towards her he stumbled in a tree root and fell. The squirrel began to laugh like crazy while the bloody raccoon was watching her with sad eyes and thinking to himself " Alright, now is really over."

And that's how it was.

* Once upon a time there was a sad little boy who thought that nothing makes sense in this world. During his life he tried to do all kind of things: bungee jumping, snowboarding, skydiving, threesome, psychedelic drugs, but nothing really thrilled him. He died at 84 of thought cancer.

* Once upon a time there was a boy who fell in love with his sister. Every time someone told him that is totally wrong and weird he used to say:

- And why is that? I know her, I trust her, I love her so why is that wrong?

And let's admit that the boy made some kind of sense.

* Once upon a time there was a Rolling Stones fan. He used to listen to them all the time and when he wasn't listening he was singing their songs.

Sometimes I used to think that he did it on purpose to drive me mad so, also on purpose, I killed him one day. The police came, took me to the station and asked me with threatening voice:

- Why did you do it?

- Please, officer, let me go. i am not guilty. It was his fault.

- How is that?

-He was listening to satanic music day and night. Listening to it, singing it. He was a Satan lover.

- What exactly do you mean?

- I mean ... I mean ... Rolling Stones, officer!

- Angie, Love the way you walk, love the way you talk Rolling Stones?

- Yes, but don't let yourselves fooled too, please. All members of the band sold their souls to the devil. Satan is involved, believe me.

- That's ridiculous. How do you know this?

- In the first place It would've been impossible for them to have all that succes without the deal with the devil and in the second place I witnessed the whole exchange. I was there in the forest up on a tree and saw everything.

- Oh, my God. Look, I will let you go for now if you promisse not to leave town and come back to tell us the whole story.

- Promise!

But I did left the country that night and nobody can find me since.

* " Devil knows where we live so we might as well let him in."

No comments:

Post a Comment