Friday, December 28, 2012

An I for an I

I tried to be as productive as possible before the end of the year when I am going to move and who knows how the internet is going to work ( in the happy case that is going to work ).
So there you have a series of self portraits that I've been working on to try and experiment different lenses, photo techniques and emotions. In the end I might say that this experience was the beginning of a beautiful friendship between me and the pinhole. I love love it!
And I say let it be experimental!

                                           
                                                               Sony Nex-6- 50mm lens

                                                             Sony Nex-6, 12mm lens      
                                         
                                                               Sony Nex-6, pinhole
           

                                                      Canon EOS 6D, 40mm lens


                                                             Sony Nex-6,16mm-55mm lens


Sony Nex-6, 50mm lens


                                                                 Sony Nex-6, pinhole


                                                              Canon EOS 6D, 40mm lens


                                                         Sony Nex-6, 16mm-55mm lens

No comments:

Post a Comment